It's good to see pics of your Mom. Sounds like you all are doing your best, under the circumstances. (With great attitudes, I might add!) Glad you all have each other to help you through. :)
SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE DONE SO MANY THINGS FOR US IN OUR TRYING TIME - AND FOR THIS I THANK YOU ALL!
"ALL THOSE OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN THERE THAT I HAVE NOT NAMED - THANK YOU"
"the many Friends and Family who have come to visit'
"the ones who have sent cards"
Aunt Pat for your compassion, courage, love and devotion
BROTHERS AND SISTERS-in-LAW
BROTHERS-in-LAW AND SISTERS
Cherie B. for her knowledge, guidance and friendship
Father Fred and Father Sam
Janet W. for the many visits and gifts
Joanne and Allen for the visits and constant support and calls to Mom
My Amazing FAMILY - Chris and the girls have been wonderful in continuing our routine without me so that I can be with Mom
My Aunts and their families - I am not sure what we would do without them and their help
Vic, Jr. and Elaine who has given so much (time, words of wisdom, fruit baskets, strong shoulders, recliner, and the list goes on... thanks for it all.
3 comments:
It's good to see pics of your Mom. Sounds like you all are doing your best, under the circumstances. (With great attitudes, I might add!) Glad you all have each other to help you through. :)
It is with the support of our friends and family that we are able to keep positive and for that we thank you.
IF GOD LEADS YOU TO IT, GOD WILL GET YOU THROUGH IT! LOVE TO ALL! JUDY & GARY
Post a Comment