Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Radiation Cancelled for today

Radiation was cancelled for today due to a problem with the machine. We will resume with tomorrow's treatment and tack on an additional day to make up for the missing of today.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You seem like you're hanging in there pretty well, Kim! We are thinking and praying for you all! Glad to hear that your mom's spirits are up though - I can't imagine what all you all are going through. Take care! Love from Texas! :)

Dawn said...

You seem like you're hanging in there pretty well, Kim! We are thinking and praying for you all! Glad to hear that your mom's spirits are up though - I can't imagine what all you all are going through. Take care! Love from Texas! :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank everyone for writing and calling. I can not tell you how much it means to sign on after a long day and have such encouraging words from all of you. I think I am speaking for all of us when I say it is like being on a rollercoast that you want to stop, but your sure where the next stop will be or what new challenge you might be faced with. We all know what we have to do for Mom and for each other, and some moments are easier than others.

Please keep writing in and please,please keep praying for strength and courage for us. Wish ya'll were here, but know the heart doesn't know the distance.

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

mary jane said...

hi girls... you guys are amazing. to be juggling all of those little girls and taking on this huge huge situation is a testament to your mom, in that she raised some amazing children. you are all in our daily prayers. and we are a phone call away if any of you need help with the children or with ms. carolyn. love ya ! mary jane and mike