Friday, August 24, 2007

Radiation Trial Run

I just got off of the phone with Mom. She sounds incredible. She just left MBPCC and the trial run went well. Uncle Paul, Aunt Linda and Mom met two of the four who will be working with her. She seemed very please with the process and also with the fact that she was in and out of there with little wait time. You know there is very few doctors that don't make you wait. With the pain that Mom has been having, sitting is very difficult and gives her excruciating pain.

Thanks for all of your support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now is the time when decisions become hard. We must all make the best decisions we can with the information we have and not second guess ourselves. This is one of those times when life is hard. We have all had so many good times that we need to continue to draw on. I am always the optimistic one and as such I heard lots of great things from our visit with the nurse prac - Debbie. Maybe my guardian angels won't let me be negative. Maybe they wont't let me down.

Anonymous said...

I miss you Maw Maw and Aunt Kim. I hope Lauren and Anna are good. Tell Maw Maw I know she will make it out of cancer safe. I love you.