Mom is at the hospital getting her mediport this morning. I will update you as soon as I hear something. Uncle Paul, Aunt Linda, and Ms. Linda are with her this morning.
My dear sweet Kim, I hope you know how much Mr. Sonny and I love you all. It breaks my heart to see all of you have to go through this. We are praying for all of you and hoping that only good things can come out of something so bad. Your Mom is such a strong and courageous woman and I see the same traits in you. If we can do anything for any of you please let me know. You are all in our prayers everyday, prayers do work miracles, please believe that with all of your heart. God is right there with you and he will help you through it all. I so enjoyed my visit with your Mom at Matt's, I had her all to myself and I am so thankful for that. Please let me or Elaine know when she feels like having a visitor. I don't want to impose but we are all here for you. Give her a big hug from us and tell her we love her. Don't hesitate to call if you need us.
Hi Kim, I have been trying to keep up with the situation and am glad you started a blog. I know yall don't have time to call everybody. I think I remember Christi saying that the girls (or at least one) were going to Central Private. Madison is in 5th grade there and has been there since pre-k. In fact she had Ms Mager!! We are there EVERYDAY so please please ask if you need help with pickup, drop off, after school or whatever. We would of course take the time to come over and let the girls get to know us first. And meanwhile, we are praying nonstop for Carolyn and you guys. Just call if you need me.
DEAR KIM, CAROLYN & FAMILY- MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS & LEAD YOU. IT IS SO NICE THAT WE CAN ALL CHECK YOUR BLOG & KEEP UP WITH YOU DAILY. JANET, BILLIE JO, & I WOULD LOVE TO COOK A NICE MEAL FOR YOU ALL - ONLY WHEN YOU ARE UP TO IT & FEELING LIKE COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A HAIR-CUT OR WHAT EVER WE CAN DO- WE ARE HERE FOR YOU ALL. ME & ALL OF THE LADIES SAID A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR YOU WHEN WE MEET AT COME LORD JESUS & YOUR NAME HAS BEEN PUT AT THE ADORATION CHAPEL AT ST. BERNADETTE.LOVE THIS PRAYER [ IN THEE LORD DO I PUT ALL MY TRUST.] ALL OUR LOVE JUDY & GARY
SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE DONE SO MANY THINGS FOR US IN OUR TRYING TIME - AND FOR THIS I THANK YOU ALL!
"ALL THOSE OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN THERE THAT I HAVE NOT NAMED - THANK YOU"
"the many Friends and Family who have come to visit'
"the ones who have sent cards"
Aunt Pat for your compassion, courage, love and devotion
BROTHERS AND SISTERS-in-LAW
BROTHERS-in-LAW AND SISTERS
Cherie B. for her knowledge, guidance and friendship
Father Fred and Father Sam
Janet W. for the many visits and gifts
Joanne and Allen for the visits and constant support and calls to Mom
My Amazing FAMILY - Chris and the girls have been wonderful in continuing our routine without me so that I can be with Mom
My Aunts and their families - I am not sure what we would do without them and their help
Vic, Jr. and Elaine who has given so much (time, words of wisdom, fruit baskets, strong shoulders, recliner, and the list goes on... thanks for it all.
5 comments:
Do I need to sign in to post a comment
no if you choose other it will let you comment
My dear sweet Kim,
I hope you know how much Mr. Sonny and I love you all. It breaks my heart to see all of you have to go through this. We are praying for all of you and hoping that only good things can come out of something so bad. Your Mom is such a strong and courageous woman and I see the same traits in you. If we can do anything for any of you please let me know. You are all in our prayers everyday, prayers do work miracles, please believe that with all of your heart. God is right there with you and he will help you through it all.
I so enjoyed my visit with your Mom at Matt's, I had her all to myself and I am so thankful for that. Please let me or Elaine know when she feels like having a visitor. I don't want to impose but we are all here for you. Give her a big hug from us and tell her we love her. Don't hesitate to call if you need us.
Prayers and big hugs to all of you
Love you, Mrs.Connie
Hi Kim, I have been trying to keep up with the situation and am glad you started a blog. I know yall don't have time to call everybody. I think I remember Christi saying that the girls (or at least one) were going to Central Private. Madison is in 5th grade there and has been there since pre-k. In fact she had Ms Mager!! We are there EVERYDAY so please please ask if you need help with pickup, drop off, after school or whatever. We would of course take the time to come over and let the girls get to know us first. And meanwhile, we are praying nonstop for Carolyn and you guys. Just call if you need me.
Mary Jane
DEAR KIM, CAROLYN & FAMILY- MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS & LEAD YOU. IT IS SO NICE THAT WE CAN ALL CHECK YOUR BLOG & KEEP UP WITH YOU DAILY. JANET, BILLIE JO, & I WOULD LOVE TO COOK A NICE MEAL FOR YOU ALL - ONLY WHEN YOU ARE UP TO IT & FEELING LIKE COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A HAIR-CUT OR WHAT EVER WE CAN DO- WE ARE HERE FOR YOU ALL. ME & ALL OF THE LADIES SAID A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR YOU WHEN WE MEET AT COME LORD JESUS & YOUR NAME HAS BEEN PUT AT THE ADORATION CHAPEL AT ST. BERNADETTE.LOVE THIS PRAYER [ IN THEE LORD DO I PUT ALL MY TRUST.] ALL OUR LOVE JUDY & GARY
Post a Comment