Mom just got out of surgery and all went well. They put in the mediport and did x-rays of her lungs and they were fine. Wound care also came in and cleaned her lesion on the underside of her breast. Thanks to Mrs. Linda, Aunt Linda and Uncle Paul for spending the day with Mom at the hospital. I know that it has been a long time for them also.
Tomorrow we will go meet with Mary Bird Perkins Cancer for radiation of the tumor on her lumbar spine. And on Thursday, we will go back to wound care for the lesion.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Mediport Surgery went well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kim,
You never stop amazing me!!!!!!!!!Your strength, your courage, your thoughtfulness and kindness....
I just want to tell you how much I love you and how proud I am of you.
Together, all five of us will be a rock and when one feels weak the other will be there to help carry the weight.
Love
Christi
By the way, thanks to all of our family and friends for your support. Keep writing and calling, it keeps us going along with all of your prayers.
Kim, you are the amazing one. I can't even use this site. I tried to post a comment 30 minutes ago but it never showed up. It might have been 11:11. Anyway, here goes again. You are the youngest of our crew yet the most wise with great strength. Thank you so much for all you do for our family. You are the glue. I believe daddy is saying "You go sister". I am sooooo proud of you. I love you soooo much.
Karen
hey aunt kim!
i miss you!
tell uncle chris and anna and lauren i said i love them and i miss them!
and tell maw maw i love her and i no she will get better! i just no it! she will make it through! i love you all!
see you saturday!
I am who I am by the family that has helped to mold me and for that I thank you. Without family and friends support, prayers and help, I definitely would crumble.
Post a Comment