Mom is doing okay on her first weekend at the rehab center. It has been an extremely busy week, but she is adjusting well. Thanks to everyone for the generous gifts and visits. It means so much to Mom and the rest of the family.
I am working on a big work project for the state of Louisiana; therefore will probably not have much time to update you until Saturday.
Keep those prayers going!!!
Monday, September 3, 2007
Mom's 1st weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Another 1st... and you guys made it through. I'm so glad that things are starting to calm down a little. Our prayers are of course continuing and I feel like God is listening. We've got quite a prayer chain amongst us, and there is definitely strength in numbers. We are as always just a phone call away if you guys need anything. Mary Jane and Michael
Post a Comment