Thanks to Aunt Linda and Uncle Paul who took Mom to get her MRI done yesterday. I also spoke with the doctor; he will call as soon as they get the results in - usually takes 24-48 hours. We should know something late today, tomorrow, or on Monday. Mom also enjoyed her outtings. She was a trooper, even though she was sore and tired. Please keep praying for Mom and the doctors.
Last night, we went to my in-laws for an end of the summer supper and swim with the cousins as well as haircuts for the girls and Mom. The kids enjoyed their time swimming with the dads (Tiny, Chris and Uncle Bill). While the ladies enjoyed catching up on "what's been going on". All in all, I would rate last night pretty high on the fun list.
I almost forgot, Annalise went down the slide several times. Go Anna!!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your Mom. My Mom said she hurt her back!?! Comment back on my blog and let us know the MRI results.
Doctor still has not received the MRI results. I will keep you posted
Post a Comment