Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mom & CANCER

We were given the news that Mom has nodulars on her breast and lumbar spine. All indications show that both spots are CANCER. Cancer, yes, that is it; we are all shocked about the news. We were getting treated for a dislocated pelvis and nerve trouble, not cancer. We are all handling the news in our own way and are pulling even closer together. I pray that Mom can find the strength and determination to battle this and we to support her. I am getting ready to head back to the hospital and will try to keep everyone posted here.
PRAY!!!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Kim! I am SO SO SORRY to hear this. I wish I could reach out and give you guys a big hug right now! We will definitely pray for her. What's the next step?

Anonymous said...

She is on my prayer list, and so are you and your family. Let me know if you need my help in any way! God bless you, will talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and your mom. I know she is strong and will fight this.

Anonymous said...

We are here for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh…That is a huge shock. I really don’t know what to say. My prayers are with all of you for the strength & positive outlook for this diagnosis. Let me know if we can do anything for you guys- dinner, baby sit, work out distraction etc…Keep us posted on the status…

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I am so sorry to hear this. I can only imagine what a shock this was to all of you. Cancer is a terrible disease, BUT she can beat this.
I'll keep you and your Mother in my prayers.
Kate

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom.

While I will do my best to keep you "distracted", do what you gotta do for your family.

tj