Monday, April 14, 2008

What a Great Weekend!

On Friday evening, we did not do much; but, oh how nice that was. Saturday, I decided that I needed to start getting ready for the baby. Therefore, where else would I start but off to the mall with Granny and Marty. Thanks to Marty our baby boy will have some clothes to wear. This eased my mind enough that shopping for the day was over. From there, we went back to their house where Chris and the girls met me.

Chris had a great day, he was at their neighbor's house trimming trees and splitting wood. He was so in his element; plus the bonus was the kids were not around. Lauren and Annalise were playing with Nicholas and Landon; and eagerly awaiting the arrival of Kylie (Lauren's BF) and Brant (her brother and Nick's friend). The kids played and played. They could not have been happier. And me either, Chris was in the trees, the girls were playing outside with their cousins and friends, and I was sitting outside on the swing watching everyone so full of life and happiness.

Mom spent the afternoon with Christi and David at Caitlyn's gymnastic meet. In which, I understand she did great (as always). Keep it up Caitlyn!

Although, I did not get anything that I had planned done... I had a remarkable weekend.

2 comments:

scott said...

those weekends really are fun. i use to have those (where i didnt have to do anything but what i wanted). for some reason, even though i am finished with school, i find myself doing more stuff on the weekends now. maybe i need to start back in school so i can use the excuse "I have to stay home and study for my test".

Didi said...

Glad you had a nice, relaxing weekend.