Special thanks to two of my cousins on my father's side who came from California and stopped by today for a visit with Mom and lunch with us. It was such a welcoming break. It is amazing when you begin to visit with someone you have not seen in 15+ years. They had not changed much from what I remember. It was so good to see pictures of my Aunt Voncile also. I remember going to her house after my father passed away and listening to all of the stories that her and my Uncle Eddie told. Those are such great memories to have and pass down to my girls.
Mom was thrilled and so in her element with their visit. I have heard from her numerous times about how nice it was and how glad she was to have that visit with them. Special thanks to them for the visit and lunch! Especially making Mom so happy:)
Mom was thrilled and so in her element with their visit. I have heard from her numerous times about how nice it was and how glad she was to have that visit with them. Special thanks to them for the visit and lunch! Especially making Mom so happy:)
1 comments:
This was neat! Glad it made your Mom smile!
Post a Comment