Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tire Trouble Continues...

You can't help but laugh! I went again this morning to get my tire fixed. This time I had a nail in the left front tire. It has been there for a week or two that I noticed. I went yesterday, but they were busy; so he put air in my tire and sent me on my way until my appointment this morning.

As I walked into the door, I was greeted with a kind personable hello and a "do you want to pay today or should we bill your account". Since I had not given any information - at this point I begin to question myself if I just might frequent this place to much? As I sat and waited for the repair, I counted SEVEN (yes, 7) tires repaired or replaced due to nails, blow outs, patch replacements, etc... all since January 3.

Well, April Fools on me... I had both front tires with leaks in them. A nail in the left one and the right one was not fixed properly and the plug was already beginning to leak. Lauren and I had this one fixed two weeks ago by our house. MY tire guy warned me against that. Undoubtedly, there are different kinds of repairs. There are patches and plugs. Well, the one in the right tire was a plug that had not completely filled the hole.

Karma? Hmmm...

1 comments:

Cara said...

OMG, I was driving today and I heard that ever-famous clicking noise. I just got the tire replaced too so I was not happy. Luckily, this time, it was just a rock stuck in the treads.