Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another prayer needed...

Last weekend, we received our school packet for this fall for both Lauren and Annalise. Tuition increase was drastic. We found ourselves contemplating what to do. After several sleepless nights, late night chats, number crunching and figuring, and phone calls and emails with all the parents we know. I also found myself being stopped in the local stores by people I did not even know to determine what we were going to do (I had Lauren with me in her uniform). It is amazing that everyone is so stressed by this change. A number of Lauren's friends have already decided that they will not be returning next year. This is huge; since some of this kids have been together since they were 6 months old.

During the week, I have been on the phone with numerous schools, school boards, and administrators in our quest to do what is best in the long run for our girls. As every other parent has been in the school. Please pray that we (all the parents) are given the strength and judgement to make the right decision for their future.

1 comments:

Didi said...

Good luck with things! Sorry to hear that!