Monday, February 25, 2008

Update and A great laugh...

Since Valentine's Day we have been pretty non-stop. Saturday after V-Day, I picked up Mom and picked up T.J. Ribs. She has been asking for them for weeks (maybe months). Monday through Thursday of last week, I was in a training class with three 'hot' LA State Troopers as my instructors. It made it very easy to attend the class; focusing - now that was a different story. Friday and today, I have been playing catch up.

On Saturday, Annalise and I picked up Mom and made our way searching for bunk beds, visiting Carl and Mrs. Mary, and meeting Christi and the girls at the mall. By the time Mom made it to our house she was exhausted and ready to go back to the rehab center. Chris and Lauren built a tire swing that Lauren had requested earlier in the week.

For those of you who need a laugh and know me well... tonight as we were eating 'steak' fajitas for supper... I was talking on the phone and obviously forgot to chew and once again CHOKED on steak. I am okay and not sure when I will learn how to eat steak without choking.

3 comments:

Cara said...

You are such a loser and good GOD were those guys hot. Anyone who reads this, I feel bad for you because you seriously missed out.

Dawn said...

Maybe thinking about them is what got you all choked up on your steak! :)

Kim said...

Maybe you are right, but it would have been much better if they were around to "rescue me".