Chris' black eye was the result of him breaking his nose. Sorry no pictures of the crooked nose, because he went into the bathroom and cracked it back into place before I could get to the camera. Carl was both amazed and thankful. Thankful that it was not him that got hit by the fierce vine that got caught on the rack of the 4-wheeler and popped Chris. Thankful that Chris decided not to duck and "took one for the team".
For those of you who are concerned, the vine was okay. Although, Chris did later take the machete and chop it into many small pieces for revenge.
For me, I have had a week of laughter. Since I am the one who usually does something stupid; turnaround has been really nice:) I have shared the story with everyone I know and some I did not know. Chris has been a real sport and taken the laughter in stride.
Cara- Chris says if he still has a black eye - he will be coming to Grant' s party just to give you some laughs. That will be your chance (or his) to punch the other in the nose:)
5 comments:
Poor Chris! :)
Poor Chris! I think that I would have had to have laughed too though!! :):)
Brandy
Carl is impressed. What a man!
Cheryl
I can't beleive it. To think it could have been my nose. I was hiding behind him. He is my hero.
Carl
At least it was Chris who took the branch to the nose. I don't think Carl would have ever gotten near another 4-wheeler if he would have been the one to break his nose instead.
Melissa
Post a Comment