Monday, June 2, 2008

Home Again

We made it home on Sunday at mid-afternoon. After arriving at home, Chris and I unpacked the bags from the hospital; while the girls doted over there new little brother. It was not long after being home that Joseph, Lauren and I settled in for a nice long well deserved nap. It was so refreshing. Thanks to Christi and the girls for bring supper over. It was delicious and so nice not to have to worry about cooking.

Joseph is a great baby. He seldom cries and loves to lay in his bassinet. He is not a lap baby (yet). He likes to stretch out and look around. The second night in the hospital, he had a rough night with his formula. Last night, his first night at home was good. He slept from 12midnight until 5 this morning, took a bottle and right back to sleep until 9 a.m. No complaints from Chris nor I. I pray that he continues to do so well. We have truly been blessed with great children. Thank goodness, because I know I like and need my sleep.

We thank everyone for the visits and kindness that have been received and offered. We could not have done it so easily without your help.

Special thanks to Christi and Aunt Linda/Uncle Paul for taking care of Mom. Just for the record, if given the choice of a family - I would choose mine.

0 comments: