Friday, May 30, 2008

Welcoming Joseph...

Annalise and Lauren welcoming Joseph Christopher into the family.
He weighed in at 6 pounds 3.9 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long.

I am recouping and doing well.
Chris, Lauren and Annalise are also adjusting well to our expanded family.
Thanks for all of the visits, gifts, support and well wishes:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott and I are so excited and can't wait to meet Joseph! He looks so precious! We made it to Mexico yesterday around 6pm and are having a great time. I have already gotten some sun on my white legs :) but i accidently brushed my teeth with the water last night so I am praying I don't get sick.
Give that baby a kiss for me and we will see you guys on Wednesday!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

DEAR KIM & FAMILY- READ YOUR BLOG- LOVE HIS NAME & THE SWEET LITTLE FACES IN THE PHOTO-SO HAPPY FOR YOUR NEW LITTLE ONE- HAPPINESS TO ALL OF YOU-LOVE, YOUR COUSIN-JUDY

Dawn said...

I'm tearing up at that name! :) Glad you're home and both doing well.