Friday, May 2, 2008

Cara and her soldier...

One of my Baton Rouge co-workers, Cara, as most of you know her husband just recently left for Iraq . He is there with his brother. One of our local news stations surprised Brian and Michael by having them interviewed. Cara, her boys and the Steven's family were all at the TV station and were able to talk to them. I know Cara and I know just how much she misses Michael, so being able to see him and see that he looked wonderful meant the world to her....and also for Brian's wife and their parents to be able to talk to them...how awesome! Please keep their families in your thoughts and prayers. We need them to make it back home safely and I know you join me in saying we THANK them for what they are doing to serve our country and fight for our freedom. Thank you Brian & Michael...we love you! Of course when you see the clip, you'll see why I got even more emotional. www.nbc33tv.com

2 comments:

Cara said...

Thanks!! It was so wonderful to get to see his face after so long. The people at the station were SO nice to us and seemed genuinely happy to have us there.

Kim said...

Who wouldn't be glad to have you guys around?