Today was the big day - Allergy results are in!
Annalise's results were excellent news. Her allergies are getting better. Her counts have reduced on almost everything including apples. Apples had been a +5 (worse) and resulted in anaphylactic symptoms and countless trips to see the doctors. This count is now a mid 2.
The not as good news is that she is now testing at a medium level for egg whites. This is the first we have heard of this allergy; but very manageable. (I think!) Lucky for us, I work with a girl named Cara whose son has allergies but their reactions are different. I know she will be my guide into the new phase of avoidance of egg whites.
Dr. gave us a new prescription for a nasal spray to help alleviate some of the symptoms from her chronic rhinitis.
Annalise will have to continue to carry an EpiPen, daily medication and a nasal spray especially with the SpringTime coming. Spring is our most active allergy period.
2 comments:
Poor thing!
i have allergies too!
Post a Comment