I am writing this with a deeply saddened heart to let all of you know that at 4:41 PM yesterday our mom Carolyn ended her journey with us here on Earth and moved on to a better place. A place where she will have no more pain and suffering. A place where she can watch us and give us a smile in the form of a twinkle.
My brothers, sisters, and I have so many people to thank for their love, support and prayers. Special thanks to my family members, friends, and nursing staff (including hospice) who have been by her side everyday and to our spouses and children for understanding and dealing with our hectic schedules and being away from home. You have given us Time that we can all treasure. Thank You.
One of the last discussions that my mom and I had was her reminding me to thank everybody for everything they have done for her throughout her life and for family that she leaves behind.
SO THANKS to ALL OF YOU From my mom.
My brothers, sisters, and I have so many people to thank for their love, support and prayers. Special thanks to my family members, friends, and nursing staff (including hospice) who have been by her side everyday and to our spouses and children for understanding and dealing with our hectic schedules and being away from home. You have given us Time that we can all treasure. Thank You.
One of the last discussions that my mom and I had was her reminding me to thank everybody for everything they have done for her throughout her life and for family that she leaves behind.
SO THANKS to ALL OF YOU From my mom.
2 comments:
Hi,
How are you doing? Thinking about you all!
Love from Texas,
Didi
Hope you're doing okay, Kim. I think about you often. Please take care of yourself. :)
Post a Comment