On friday like all weekends, our weekend was jammed with parties, outtings and halloween celebrations. But on Friday evening, our plans suddenly changed - first Lauren, then Chris and finally Joseph all had come down with the stomach bug. Yes, I now know it is going around. Fortunately for Annalise and I, we did not get it. We spent the weekend playing and cleaning out the house. It was kind of nice to have a weekend at home to piddle with the small stuff. On Sunday, since all were feeling better - the girls and I ventured to Boo at the Zoo for a little practice run on the trick or treating. We had a good time and got a bag full of candy and of course, mommy got sucked into buying 2 halloween ghost for the "cheetah cause".
The spider covering hurricane damage.
Annalise's favorite halloween blow-up.
The girls were not to sure if she was real or not.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Ooh! I'm not too sure I would have stood that close to that witch myself! :)
Post a Comment