Sunday, July 6, 2008

What's Been Happen'...

We have been so busy with trips to the grocery stores, malls, doctor appointments, birthday parties, visits to Maw-maw, dinners, small vacations, etc... No outting has been to extensive due to my slow recovery. I am doing better, but the doctor says it will take awhile for a full recovery. Joseph, Lauren and Annalise are great. All have adjusted to the changes. We are having a blast this summer; enjoying the slow pace of our new lifestyle. I have actually slowed down and have been able to play with the girls and admire my new little fellow. What a joy!! Yes, I am going back to work. I still am not sure when. We will have to wait to see when I feel good enough to go back and ready to relinguish my new lifestyle of sleeping late, rocking, reading, playing and swimming for the remainder of the day.


I hope to send out the new pics from some of our outtings soon, but as my time is coming to an end very quickly. I am enjoying each day with the kids and being a temporary stay at home mom. I never thought that I would make it as a "stay at home" parent, but with the price of gas and daycare... I think I could get accustom to it.

1 comments:

scott said...

i could go for some stay at home husband time! the stay at home parent thing still has to wait.